The title may sound dramatic but read on, as it is not the end only the beginning.
Some of my readers will be aware that for a while now I have been running parallel blogs on blogger as well as a Wordpress hosted site. The time has come to focus on one blog which will be the wordpress site at www.nielsenbrown.com as a consequence I will not be adding any new content to the blogger site and comments will be closed, but as a resource this site will remain for the time being. However, note that all posts from this site can be found at the wordpress site.
Looking to the future, there are a number of post in various stages of completion which include
- A winter solstice walk along the Molsruten
- A walk with friends of Backpackinglight Denmark along the Osterlenleden.
- My initial impressions of the HMG UltraMid 2
- Why I use and prefer Klymit mattresses.
- What works for me: Camera Tripods
- And of course much more, including my Lapland plans for 2015
So update your feed and point it to www.nielsenbrown.com
In closing a few statistics for the blogger site
Commenced in May 2010
Number of page views: 362 216 (with the USA providing 109 394 page views, followed by the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Ukraine, Australia, Russia ...)
Number of posts: 256 including this one.
Number of comments: 2014 (interesting coincidence)
We look forward to seeing you again on the other side. Have a wonderful festive season and never stop hiking.